sábado, 20 de setembro de 2008

Majors lll


Hi, my name is Leonardo.


I´m studying Law at Unip, São Jose do Rio Preto.

I like it very much because it´s about the laws of my country and how the country works.


Hello, My name is Thales.


I'm not studying in a University yet, but I'm looking foward to starting Pharmacy, the major I chose. I intend to start it next year.


Hi, my name is Graziela.


I'm studying Pedagogy at Unesp, São José do Rio Preto.

Because I always liked children and I love educacional topics too.


Hello, my name is Leandra.

I graduated in law in December, 2007, I think it´s a good profession.


Hi, my name is SEBASTIÃO ROBSON TEIXEIRA DE ARAUJO,,,,,, ROBINHO.......

I´m studying law. Because I love reading books and I want to be a lawyer. bye bye......

Nenhum comentário: