terça-feira, 18 de novembro de 2008

"MY MEMORIES"

Hi, my names is Rafaela
I was interested in playing with dolls, Barbie, ride a bike and playing on street with my friends.
I used to eat chicken heart, cookies and I used to drink a lot of milk, because I love milk
I used to listen to MPB songs like RPM and I used to love to listen to Sandy e Junior.
I used to watch a Chiquititas, Malhação, Chaves and all soup operas in SBT.
I used to wear dress, skirt, t-shirt all colored.


Hi, name’s Mariana.
I was interested in playing with dolls with my cousins in my grandma’s house.
I didn’t used to like to eat fruit and salad, and I used to like to eat a lot of chocolate.
I used to watch Mexican soup operas in SBT.
I used to wear floral-print dress, shorts, skirt and colored snickers.

Nenhum comentário: