segunda-feira, 17 de novembro de 2008

A movie suggestion -TOUCHSTONE 3B - "Monday and Wednesday afternoon"

Ana has showed me a trailer of A walk to remember. It’s a romantic movie and it’s about a date, and the people are totally in love.

I'm Augusto and I think it is a nice movie.





Fabricio has showed me a trailer of mutant chronicles the dark age it’s a science –fiction and it’s about a group of soldiers, who will save the world

I am João Otávio and I think it is an amazing movie because the movie is science- fiction, and I like it.




Carol has showed me a trailer of August Rush. It’s a drama movie, and it’s about a boy, who uses the music to try to find his parents.
I'm Fabrício and I Think it is a really good movie, but I don't like the genre of the movie, if you like drama movies, you definitely have to see this Movie.






Augusto has showed me a trailer of Cleaner. It’s an action movie and it’s about a crime but crime scene was cleaned before the police arrived.
I'm Ana Paula and I think that this movie is for people who like action in movies, I don’t like this kind of movie too much but if you like I think you have to watch. I prefer comedy movies, romantic movies...





João Otávio has showed me a trailer of tree hundred the movie. It’s a war movie, and it’s about a war in Greece.
I'm Carolina and I think it is a good movie, but I don’t like war movies, I prefer a romantic film.



Nenhum comentário: