terça-feira, 26 de agosto de 2008

Famous History

My name's Mariana and I like a famous person called Joe Jonas.
Joe’s real name is Joseph Adam Jonas. He is nineteen years old. He’s a singer-songwriter and a musician. He is from Casa Grande, Arizona USA and was born there. He has two brothers, and sings with them in a band called ‘Jonas Brothers’. I like their music, because it’s really nice and beautiful. I know him because a friend of mine told me about him, then I listened to their music and I loved.





My name is Rafaela and I like Britney Spears.
Britney Spears sings, dances, writes the songs and she is an actress.
She’s was born on December 2, in 1981 in McComb, Mississipi, U.S.
She is 26 years old. She’s an accomplished gymnastic, attending gymnastics classes until age nine and competing in state-level competitions. She performed and sang in her local Baptist church choir.
Britney was hospitalized at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after she “appeared to be under the influence of an unknown substance”, though blood tests tested negative for any illicit substances.
I like her because she dances very much and she is very beautiful. I also like her music, because it is very nice and beautiful. My favorite song is ‘I’m not a girl, not yet a woman’ .






My name is Veronica, and I like a famous person called Justin Timberlake.
He was born in Memphis, Tennessee, on January 31, 1981.
He is a pop singer-songwriter, record producer, dancer and actor too; and plays the keyboard, the guitar and the beatboxing.
Justin has started his career in 1993, when he joined the cast of “The Mickey Mouse Club”, and later he sang in the group N Sync.
In 2002, he released his debut solo album, Justified, which sold more than 7 million copies. Justin’s second solo was released in 2006, FutureSex/LoveSongs. It has sold more than 8,6 million copies until January 2008.
Justin was elected the best dancer of the world in 2000, and was given the Sexiest Man titled by Teen People and also Cosmopolitan magazines.
I like all his songs, and I love to see Justin dancing too.




Nenhum comentário: