quarta-feira, 20 de agosto de 2008

Victor's Interview

This interview was made by the students from the Touchstone 2A group (Mon/Wed 6:45 pm).
From left to right you can see Victor, the interviewee and the students Lucas, Anna Beatriz, Isabela, Marina and Gustavo (not in this picture).


Do you have a hobby ? Which one ?
Yes , I love Mangá and Animes.

Which was the best time of your life ? Talk about it ?
College , because I met many people.

Do you like to be a teacher ?
Yes , very much.

How old are you ?
I am 23 years old.

Are you married or single ?
Single, I don't want to get married

What do you do during the week ?
I work in an office, and in the evening I teach.

Do you like sports ? Which ?
I don't like sports, only volleyball . I like to walk.

Which do you prefer : English or Portuguese ?
Of course, English.

Nenhum comentário: