quarta-feira, 13 de agosto de 2008

Marcelo's Interview

Touch 4A - (Alice; Ana Flávia; Isabelle; Ligia; Taisa; Gabriel; Bruno; José Neto and Murillo) - the group of students who interviewed Marcelo, owner of Cia das Linguas

1-Do you think it's important your kids speak english early?
"Yes, of course English is very important for the world. In all the places of the world, English is the first language. English is very important."

2-When and how did you begin teaching English?
"I lived in Iraque when I was 18 years old. There I just spoke English. When I came back I figured out that English was my principal language."

3-Why do you think it is important to bring the Cambridge test to your school?
"I decided to implement the Cambridge test because Cambridge is famous for its competence. Bringing Cambridge to my school, I'm giving to my students a chance of being known in an international school."

4-Have you studied another foreing language besides English?
"Yes ,French for a short period time."

5-How do you feel being the owner of the best English school in Mirassol?
"I'm happy but not a hundred per cent satisfied, because I think there's always a possibility to make something better."

6-What kinds of sports do you like?
"I like all sports, but I don't have time to pratice. I play tennis currently and I used to practice judo."

7-Do you like to live in Mirassol?In your opinion what should be changed in our city?
"I like but I think today Mirassol has less options of entertainment than it had in the past. That's why I always go to Rio Preto when I want to hang out."

8-Do you want to open more schools?
"Yes, but first I want to introduce other languages in the school I have."

9-What book are you reading currently?
"The seven habits of highly effective people - written by Stephen R. Covey."

10-When did you last see a realy good movie?
"When I watched 'O Caçador De Pipas."

Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

Marcelo, thanks for you gave us the chance to study here, we really enjoy studying here specially with teacher Livia!



Miguel and Lucas.