terça-feira, 26 de agosto de 2008

Interview with Tamires Vila and José Lucas Salgueiro

José Lucas and Tamires took the Cambridge test and we interviewed them...


1- How did you feel taking the test?
Zé Lucas:I felt a little nervous, however the woman that interviewed me was a nice person.
Tami: I felt a little nervous too, the test was easier than I thought it´d be.

2- Why did you decide to do the test?
Tami: I decided to do the test because I think it will be important for me.
Zé Lucas: I'd like to do the advanced test, but I needed to start earlier and to get more experience for the other test. And it'll go to my resume.

3- What experience did you have doing this test?
Zé Lucas: I'd like to know how is the relation between teachers and sudents, what kind of questions they do, the structure of the test...

4 - What was the most difficult part of the test?
Tami: It was the listening. I did the speaking with Fabricio, who was my friend, so I felt comfortable. And the reading and writing were too easy, because I'm used to doing them.
Zé Lucas: It was the speaking. My partner was my friend too, but I got nervous.

5- How was the test?
Tami: We arrived in Ribeirão Preto, we had to wait two hours to take the test.
Zé Lucas: We could choose our partners for the speaking part. It was the first part.
Tami: We did the speaking, then we waited for the other students. Well, this is curious: before the speaking test, we ate cheetos! It was 7 a.m.!
After, we went to the mall for lunch and José Lucas and his friends were playing games and we got late for the second part of the test! Marcelo had to talk with the other teachers. So we did the second part: reading and writing. The last part was listening. And we came back to Mirassol telling jokes. One month later, we received the results of the test. We passed!

Touch 3b: Michelle, Rafaela, Zé Miguel, Bruna, Denise, Maria Letícia, Mazinho, Lucas, Zé Lucas, Tamires and Ana


Congratulation Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nenhum comentário: