sábado, 16 de agosto de 2008

Interview with Gabriela Imbernom

Skyhigh 2B - Saturday Morning 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm

Ana Carolina Ferraz, André Giacometti, Carolina Trevisan, Joyce Squinello, Luana Fernandes, Lucas Maluli, Mateus Vasquez, Thiago Ramirez.

- How old are you?
I'm 33 years old.

- Where are you from?
I'm from Mirassol.

- Where do you live?
I live in Mirassol.

- Where did you study?
I studied at Ibilce -Unesp.

- How long have you worked here?
I've worked here for fifteen years.

- Do you like your job?
Yes, I love it.

- Do you have a degree?
Yes, I studied Translation.

- When did you graduate?
1995.

- What do you like to do in your free time?
I like to be with my friends. I love English songs and I love teaching.


We interviewed Gabriela who is the coordinator of the school.
She lives in Mirassol, she is 33 years old. She studied Translation at Ibilce - Unesp, she graduated in 1995. She has worked at Companhia das Línguas for 15 years and she really likes the job. In her free time she likes to be with her friends, listens to music which she loves, watches movies and she also loves to teach that is her passion.

Nenhum comentário: